Anthropology Optional Printed Notes Braintree-G.S. Karthik Hyderabad is a complete set of notes that covers the entire IAS mains Syllabus. Notes are in Spiral Format. Notes Possesses 5 Booklets and a total no of 1792 pages with Dr. Sudhir Kumar Anthropology 300+ Practice Questions & Model Answers by the Next IAS
Braintree under the guidance of G.S. Karthik is the best coach for Anthropology-Optional in Hyderabad. Apart from Anthropology -Optional it also offered to coach for Public Administration and General Studies. Its Study material is also very helpful for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Optional Braintree under the guidance of G.S.Karhik is the best.
It is hard copy material is spiral bound and a photocopy is done by the best copier and clearly visible.
Braintree Anthropology by G.S KARTHIK contains 4-booklets and covers the entire syllabus of Paper 1 &2
Details of the content is as follows
- Meaning, Scope & development of anthropology: Marriage :
- Kinship: Nature and Culture and Society:
- Family: Religion: ANTHROPOLOGICAL theories:
- Economic organization Political organization and social control: Research methods
Volume-2:-Human Evolution and emergence of man:
- The biological basis of life: Concept of Genetic polymorphic and selection:
- Race and racism: Concepts and methods of ecological anthropology:
- Age sex and population variation :
- Mendelian genetics in man Characteristic of primates :
- Social demography application of Anthropology:
- Concept of human growth and development.
Volume -3:– Evolution of Indian Culture :
- Demographic profile :
- Caste systems in India: Emergence and growth of Anthropology in India :
- Indigenous and Exogenous processes of social change in India :
- The tribal situation in India:
- Problems of exploitation and deprivation & constitutional safeguards :
- Ethnicity, Ethnic conflicts, and political developments :
- Tribal administration: Structure and Nature of Traditional Indian social system :
- Impact of Buddhism, Jainism,Islam, and Christianity on Indian society :
- linguistic and religious minorities :
- Social change and contemporary tribal societies :
- Role of Anthropology in tribal and rural development.
Contains mixed topics like the Principle of Classical evolution, Determinants of cultural evolution besides other topics.