Mitra’s IAS Philosophy Printed Notes covers the entire paper-2 syllabus.Mita Sir made a name in philosophy optional within short span of time.His printed notes is the actual one that has been given in the class room coaching.He is the best english medium faculty for philosophy optional.He has distinguished himself to produce 2nd rank “Md. Ahtar Amir”.
Our notes is of excellent quality print out done by latest quality photocopier machine.
It is complete in every aspect. Educomiq is one of the best and famous site for Notes for IAS examination.So many Toppers recommend our notes for UPSC exam preparation.
Socio-Political Philosophy :-
- Social and Political Ideals: Equality, Justice, Liberty.
- Sovereignty: Austin, Bodin, Laski, Kautilya.
- Individual and State: Rights; Duties and Accountability
- Forms of Government: Monarchy; Theocracy and Democracy.
- Political Ideologies: Anarchism; Marxism and Socialism
- Humanism; Secularism; Multiculturalism.
- Crime and Punishment: Corruption, Mass Violence, Genocide, Capital Punishment.
- Development and Social Progress.
- Gender Discrimination: Female Foeticide, Land and Property Rights; Empowerment.
- Caste Discrimination: Gandhi and Ambedkar
Philosophy of Religion:-
- Notions of God: Attributes; Relation to Man and the World. (Indian and Western).
- Proofs for the Existence of God and their Critique (Indian and Western).
- Problem of Evil.
- Soul: Immortality; Rebirth and Liberation.
- Reason, Revelation and Faith.
- Religious Experience: Nature and Object (Indian and Western).
- Religion without God.
- Religion and Morality.
- Religious Pluralism and the Problem of Absolute Truth.
- Nature of Religious Language: Analogical and Symbolic; Cognitivist and Non- cognitive.