Anthropology Optional Printed Notes IAS Mains by Muniratnam Reddy is a complete set of notes. It covers the entire syllabus of UPSC for the main entrance test.
Muniratnam Reddy Sir is among the best faculty of Anthropology. Paper -2 of this material is a rare one. The study material has 5 -booklets (total no of 1220 pages) and covers the entire syllabus of the IAS, and PCS examinations. It is the actual notes that have been provided in the classroom coaching. This is the printed photocopy material and covers both parts 1 and 2.
Following is the course content:-
- Paper 1- Volume-I :- Meaning and Scope of Anthropology.
- Paper 1- Volume-II :- Marriage and Mating.
- Paper 1- volume-III :- Economic Anthropology.
- Paper 2- Volume-IV :- Evolution of Indian culture, Impact of Buddhism, Jainism, and Islam.
- Paper 2- Volume-V :- Minorities, Ethnography of Tribes in India, Schedule caste backward classes.