Braintree Anthropology Optional Printed Notes for IAS Mains covers the entire UPSC mains Syllabus.
The material consists of 4 volumes and is in a spiral format. Braintree’s alternative anthropology under the guidance of GS Karthik is very effective even toppers’ recommended these notes for effective and to-the-point preparation.
To get the Complete Anthropology Printed Notes for IAS Mains by GS Karthik of Braintree at an affordable price one can choose Braintree Complete Anthropology Printed Notes for IAS Mains at Educomiq.com.
Braintree’s Anthropology Notes is divided into four parts
4 booklets in total
- Indian Anthropology
- Tribal Anthropology
- Physical Anthropology
- Socio-Cultural Anthropology
Key points to easily study Braintree Anthropology Printed Notes by GS Karthik:-
- Meaning, Scope, and Development of Anthropological Marriage
- Family Religion Anthropological Theory
- Biological basis of life: Concept of genetic polymorphism and selection
- Age Sex and Population Variation
- Concept of human growth and development.
- Role of Anthropology in Tribal and Rural Development.
- Influence of Buddhism, Jainism, Islam, and Christianity in Indian Society
- Ethnicity, Ethnic Conflict, and Political Development
Following are the features of the material by Educomiq
- Spiral is free of cost on our seller panel.
- Printing is from an advanced photocopier machine.
- Total No of pages – 1450