Rahul Law Printed Notes for Judiciary Examination in English is complete and covers the entire syllabus. These notes are also very useful for the UPSC main entrance examination. Rahul’s IAS also conducted classroom coaching and it is the best coaching in Delhi for judiciary preparation examination. Its Judiciary preparation material also covers the state judiciary like Haryana, Delhi Judicial services examination.
People choose Law as an optional subject in the UPSC Civil Services examination because it is high scoring however those choosing law should have a foundation or degree level. Law-printed notes by Rahul IAS are the most comprehensive and cover the whole syllabus. At Educomiq you will get the complete set of notes. Notes Possesses 21 Booklet and a total no of 2960 Pages. (This Material is Printed Photocopy Study Material Printed with Advanced Printer Photocopy Machine)
- Muslim Law
- Hindu Law
- Negotiable Instrument
- Sales of Good
- Legal Glossary
- LAW Printed notes by Rahul’s IAS for IAS, PCS and JUDICIAL services. Rahul’s IAS as a coaching institute for IAS and Judicial services exams was formally established in the year 2002 by Rahul sir.
- The vision behind the endeavor was and has been, to provide genuine support to the students preparing for these competitive exams.
- The institute offers class room courses and correspondence material only for law as a subject for IAS and judicial exams.
- The material we are providing is the same as given in the classroom and correspondent coaching.
- Study material provides best material,notes and books for UPSC,SSC,IAS,IPSC,RRB,IBPS, and Other Government Competitive exams.
- Like Photocopy notes of Handwritten notes,Upsc notes,IAS notes,Printed notes ,Notes for IAS exam,Photo copy notes for IAS exam,Photocopy study material for IAS exam,Upsc notes,Upsc study material,Upsc coaching notes, and books for SSC